"When Chet Baker first traveled to Italy, he was invited to a party in Rome. One of the guests was Romano Mussolini, the jazz pianist son of the Italian dictator whose life came to an ignominious end when Italy was defeated in World War II. As Romano was introduced, Chet muttered uncomfortably, “Oh, yeah, man, it was a drag about your dad.”"
From Bill Crow's "Jazz Anecdotes"
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Chet Baker metal sweatshirt